Hey everybody! Well let me just tell you that the last couple of days I have not had Internet and on top of that I didn't do a devotional. It was so easy to slip right out of doing God's will. The devil makes it easy for us. I stayed up late tonight because I can't have another bad day, I need God in my life daily! He is so good to me!!
Well tonight I was doing my devotional and one of the verses really stuck out and that is 2 Corinthians 5:20..it talks about how we are an ambassador for Christ and that we must allow God to work through us to help others follow his path!
I loved it! I must daily show others the way!!! God is in me and I must do his work because you never know who is watching!!
No comments:
Post a Comment