I learned a lesson today... I was outside watching Riley play at the park. He comes to the backyard and takes a bike ramp and starts heading to the park. I quickly ran after him and said no and took it and put it back. Told him that belongs to Bubba. Well this happened two more times and then finally I just stepped back and watched to see what was so important about having this bike ramp. He takes it and immediately flips it over and sits in it! He says "my boat my boat" and got a stick and starting poking things around him!! It was so cute! But I would have missed out on this if I didn't listen to what he was saying................
Same thing with my walk with God. Sometimes God just keeps telling me over and over and well I just let the moment pass me by. I have really got to start listening more not just to my kids but to God!
No comments:
Post a Comment