1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Painful to grow
Today the preacher say "sometimes it is painful to grow". This is so true. I got lost in my head about this all day. The more and more that I grow to know the Lord more the more painful issues I run into. This year of blogging has made me to grow more in Christ. In this year I have had to say goodbye to several of my friends because they were leading me down a different path. I found myself, but it was painful. It is worth it don't get me wrong, but it wasn't easy. He puts obstacles in front of us not to make us suffer, but to make us stronger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment