Sunday, September 11, 2011

I remember!!

I remember this day ten years ago very well. I was sitting in Mrs. Hills history class when over the intercom the teachers were told to turn the tv on. As I watched over and over again the plane flying into the building I began to pray. Being in high school I didn't understand it all so I just prayed for the families. A tear fell down my face and I remember one of my peers laughing and my teacher quickly told him to shut up.

When I left her class she looked at us all and said "our lives will be changed forever". I didn't get it then but I sure do ten years later. And ten years later the only thing I know to do is to pray! Prayer helps so many people,that's the one thing that will never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment