Monday, September 19, 2011

My struggle

The one thing I struggle with the most is... I want friendship with the world and friendship with God. But I know this can not happen. Sometimes I feel like their is a battle going on with me. I hear the bell ding ding, and the announcer says...the world vs. God. God does not want to be in a contest nor does he want to be one of my many treasures. He wants all or nothing. I remind myself of that because I get so caught up with all these things and I don't need them I want them. Got to focus on the one thing that does matter and that my friends is GOD!!! A verse that helps put me in place is: 1 John 2:15 "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the father is not in him."

No comments:

Post a Comment