Psalm 30:11-12 You did it: you changed wild lament into whirling dance; You ripped off my black mourning band and decked me with wildflowers. I'm about to burst with song; I can't keep quiet about you God, my God, I can't thank you enough.
This verse is exactly how I feel! I just wanna burst and tell everyone how I feel! I'm just so pumped up!!! I have been doing a daily devotional for several months now and let me tell you its amazing and refreshing! It seems as if now all the little stuff that use to bring me down can't even touch me now! I'm on fire!! LOL I'm dancing now and the wildflowers are pouring out on me!! I'm loving this feeling! I wish I could describe it better for you, but you will have to see for yourself! Jump into his word and feel what I feel!!
No comments:
Post a Comment