Thursday, February 3, 2011

Represent

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.  Colossians 3:23

My husband works for the United States Air Force!  And today he was given several awards! I was so proud.  But not to be bragging about my hubby I should be thanking God!  My husband went into this program telling himself that he was going to be a man of God!  He decided back in August that he was going to be a leader and act like one.  He wanted others to see that God lives in his heart.  Shane and I also prayed and prayed these last several months.  And guess what when you give it to God and you work for him and not your employer it pays off! I am so proud of my husband and what the Lord is doing in his life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment