Well I hit the road this morning, headed up to my moms for a short visit!! Before hitting the road I said a prayer! I asked God to watch over us but more important to give me patience in the car. Well the boys were amazing this trip didn't have any problems... It was the other drivers that were on the road..ah! I thought I could pull my hair out at some people( I get this from my Uncle Randy) any ways and then it hit me I didn't pray for patience with the boys I just prayed for patience...yup God was testing me. I failed from San Angelo to Witchia Falls but did great the rest of the way I just had to pray really hard!! Lol
God hears all prayers, big ones or small ones and yea he cares about all of them and he cares so much about you! Pray to him today and see for yourself how quickly he responds!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment