O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who has set thy glory above the heavens.- Psalm 8:1
Last night was one of my biggest challenges I think I have ever faced as a Christian. When listening to one of them talking about how the Bible has flaws my stomach turned. Let me fill you in real quick, I had a non believer-ape believer and a Jevhovah witness. We all shared and I got to have the last word... Let me tell you what I said... She said "this can't be because science proves it wrong, and what makes you so sure anyways" I said "listen up girl I know he is real because I spoke with him earlier today!" my heart felt like it had stopped.
All in all it was a great night and hopefully God used me and I have planted two seeds!!
No comments:
Post a Comment