WOW! Let me tell you what..we went to Water Edge Church this morning and I was just blown away!! It was amazing! For those of you who know about Super Summer, it was like that only I get to go every Sunday! AH! It was pretty awesome. Well anyways today he preached on:
Has the party started in your life? In your marriage, finances, friends, job etc...has your party been postponed????
In 2 Kings 4:16-37 we read about a lady who didn't want a child and then got one, but then he dies. BAM! What a sad story right? If your sitting there reading this your probably thinking oh that is horrible. This poor mother is probably all upset and just wants to die too. NOPE your wrong, her son dies in her arms and instead of getting emotional about it she takes his body and gives it to God. She leaves it up to him, she takes him to a man of God and he is healed. WOW! What if we all took our problems to God? What if instead of moaning and complaining about things we took charge and started figuring things out!
Take our problems to God! Don't bury them and then your party will not be postponed! The party in my life was postponed for a very long time. My walk with God wasn't where it was suppose to be, but then I jumped in and have been truly blessed. God wasn't going to make me walk with him I had to take the steps myself...I had to be a big girl, God won't do anything until you can do what you can do and then the party in your life will start!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment