The party starts with a celebration! During the super bowl your not celebrating during it, your celebrating after you see who wins right??? Well what if in the middle of the super bowl you partied it up? That's right its a celebration!! Psalm Chapter 120-134 is all about CELEBRATION!!! This morning Pastor Stu talked about how we don't need to wait for amazing things in order to celebrate we need to do them now! And well that got me thinking...I am so blessed and can have a celebration everyday! I have a great husband, two great kids, amazing friends and family...it goes on and on and on. I also have a lot to be thankful for in my past, we see in Psalm 126:1-3 that they celebrated for what God did for them in the past....."when you learn to celebrate the past, you will become more thankful"- Stu I need to take my everyday ordinary ways and celebrate! We can see God's goodness in the simple things. Shane (hubby) and I don't need to wait for the kids to be out of the house in order to celebrate, WE HAVE TO DO IT NOW....waiting to celebrate is no good!
Celebrate what God has done for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment