Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goodbye old house

I'm focused on Romans now! So if you keep reading in Ch 6 says:

vs1-3 So what do we do? Keep on sinning so God can keep on forgiving? I should hope not! If we've left the country where sin is sovereign, how can we still live in our old house there? Or didn't you realize we packed up and left there for good? That is what happened in baptism.  When we went under the water, we left the old county of sin behind; when we came up out of the water, we entered into the new country of grace--a new life in a new land.

I love it! And it was a good thing that I read it this morning! We have to always remember that our past life or as in the Bible our old house, must stay in the past.  We must always be moving forward and keep pushing on because we have entered into a new world and a new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment