I was reading in Romans Ch4 today..and man oh man do you guys need to take a look! It's about Abraham and trust. Vs 3- "Abraham entered into what God was doing for him, and that was the turning point. He trusted God to set him right instead of trying to be right on his own."Don't you love it? Instead of him leading the way he decided that he was going to let God led the way!
Another verse that sticks out is vs 15 "But if there is no contract in the first plave, simnply a promise and God's promise at that-you can't break it" I really like this because it really did show me that everything in the world can be broken just like a contract but a promise from God cannot it is forever!
Vs..17-18 talks about how everything was hopeless for Abraham but yet he STILL believed. This is where I fail at times and that is because I tend to get brought down with all my junk and I forget to lean on him.
Anyways it was really awesome reading this and I encourage you to do the same and see how it applies to your life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment