1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Garbage in...garbage out
Have you ever heard the saying "garbage in, garbage out?" I was thinking about it tonight... All these shows on tv that are horrible for us but yet we are absorbing it all in. I'm guilty, I got hooked on a show called modern family. I don't need to watch it, all I'm doing is laughing at sin. And only fools laugh at sin. So my goal is to not watch these shows. Which is a little easier for me only because I don't have cable but I do have the Internet. Any shows that you watch that you can give up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I erased 2 shows off of my DVR after this post =) I had already felt the conviction, but this was the nail in the coffin.
ReplyDelete