Saturday, April 9, 2011

He is ALIVE in me!

Proverbs 14:30 A heart at peace gives life to the body.
-NIV
Proverbs 14:30 A sound mind makes for a robust body, but runaway emotions corrode the bones. --Message

I found this verse and thought wow this is a perfect example of myself. Many of you who knew me several years ago saw with your own eyes that I didn't have anything together and I was really struggling. But years later I finally let God in and said goodbye to all my pains that I had been hanging onto for so long. I had to do a lot of praying for all my scars. But I can actually say today that my past doesn't bother me anymore! Those are burdens that I don't carry because God has forgiven me. And because of this I AM ALIVE!!! I feel alive inside! I can't explain the feeling in writing but let me tell you it's the greatest feeling ever! He lives in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment