So I was at the YMCA today running on the treadmill and the song "oh how he loves us" came on my iPod .... So yes I started singing only I didn't know I was that loud until the man next to me started smiling! Well anyways I was praising God at the YMCA on a treadmill while running! My heart just cried out to him and I just felt amazed at how joyful I felt!!! I felt his presence!! I ran the rest of my time with a huge smile on my face! Oh how he loves us!!
My point with this is that we never know who is watching us and we need to praise him everywhere we go cause we don't have to be in church to praise him!! Praise him in the car or outside!!! He loves us and we need to show him just how much we love him!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment