Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dirty mouth?

Don't talk out of both sides of you mouth; avoid careless banter, white lies, and gossip. Proverbs 4:24

Well now us women have a hard time with the gossip part.  We all like to know what is going on with everyone...but if we would just take care of ourselves as much as we do others can you image what our life would be like?  I'm sure it would be amazing.  Gossip is something I struggle with, I am doing better with not spreading it but I still listen to it at times and that is just as bad.  We have to be so careful what comes in our ears because it then will cause us to judge and who are we to judge.
Our mouth is a tool, a tool that God wants us to use!  The tongue is no small weapon.  Use it honorably and with extreme care!

No comments:

Post a Comment