Have you ever just looked around you? Looked at others and how they live? I was thinking I am always in need of guidance, in every situation in my life I have needed guidance! Now think about others who don't use God for their guidance. They are selfish. Really, not messing around. I have many friends who do not walk with the Lord and when they make a decision it is based off of emotions, or just pure selfishness. They only think about themselves. If we all asked God for guidance before making any decisions, don't you know that we would be better off. I know that sometimes I might not want to do what God wants me too, but I always know in the end he is right.
Jude 18 In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.
Following ungodly desires is the easy thing to do. Sin is so easy to commit. But if we would just walk with God daily and always go to him for guidance than its not so hard. I'm still learning to run to him for everything, its hard. But I'm trying my hardest!
No comments:
Post a Comment