Got to watch Stu Hodges online this morning at www.watersedgechurch.net
He preached on how we need to add some exclamation marks to our life. So many of us live in fear, we lack passion and energy.
1.I must embrace the tension
2011 their will be tension in our lives, it might be school, parenting, relationships. However when things don't go our way we can still act differently. Look at the situation in a different way, Like how is this going to make me be closer to God, or what am I suppose to learn from this tension.
2. I must respond with Action!
Even when life is crappy I can still respond with an exclamation mark and things will be better! If we always respond with action..doors will open. We have to be the ones to do it....we have to be the ones to forgive first, to love first, to lend a hand first.
Ask yourself: What should I do in response to this issue? BE THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM!
3. I must rely on God
If you want to move forward this year, you must RELY ON GOD!
Ephesians 3:20-God can do anything, you know-far more than your could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!
Watch how God puts the exclamation mark in your life this year! We will rise to the top, when I am willing to rely on him!
Start the year off with a challenge to know God more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment