Oh Virginia how I have longed to see you! LOL Anyways, many of you know that in seven weeks from today we will be on the road and heading to our new home!! I'm so excited and so scared at the same time. New base means a new chance, one that most people don't get! I am excited about going and getting involved in a new church. Can't wait to meet new friends and hopefully these new friends will become family! I have been praying about this now for a long time. I need God to give me wisdom and help me take the right steps when we get there and help me to become a better person. It's so easy to go right back to what you were but standing up out of the crowd is the hard part! But I am so ready for the challenge that awaits me!
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault. James 1:5
Pray for wisdom and the direction will become clear!
Virginia the Hilliards are coming so get ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment