Sunday, January 23, 2011

Worship!

Psalm 89:15 Blessed are the people who know the passwords of praise, who shout on parade in the bright presence of God.

When I read this verse I believe that it is telling us a very important lesson!  "Blessed are the people who know the passwords of praise"  Meaning the ones who worship him, and shout out to him!  Worship is something that I feel is a very important part of being a Christian however it can also be the most challenging.  When we worship we come to our Father and our worship brings us into the light of His presence and reminds us of who He really is.  Our hearts and minds have to be at worship, they can't be off wondering about what type of shoes the lady in front of you is wearing or you can't be playing on your cell phone.  All eyes on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment