Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sharon!

Romans 14-16
Bless your enemies; no cursing under your breath.  :Laugh with your happy friends when they're happy; share tears when they're down.  Get along with each other; don't be stuck up. Make friends with nobodies; don't be the great somebody.


I love the last part...make friends with nobodies.  I always have people who say don't be friends with her, sometimes I listen but other times I don't and they tend to be the friends that I will have until I die. For example, Sharon Old.  This is my right wing gal! She is the best beyond best friend anyone could ever have, but I remember when we met and two of my other friends were like no way.LOL and guess what those other two ladies are no longer in touch with me. So yes follow the verse, don't be a stuck up...hang out with who you want to hang out with!!! Sharon was my blessing in disguise!

No comments:

Post a Comment