Saturday, January 8, 2011

Prayer!

James 1:5-8 
             If you don't know what you are doing, pray to the Father.  He loves to help.  You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it.  Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought.  People who "worry their prayers" are like wind-whipped waves.  Don't think you're going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open.

When you pray do you pray and then go and try to fix it.  Or do you wait and let the Lord deal with it?  I know that I can pray and pray about something but the minute I think I can fix it or make it better I do!  And that is not cool.  If you are praying than you need to wait and let the Lord help you.  When praying we have to believe that he will follow through and he will take care of us.  Do not doubt him!  When praying to him, pray knowing that he can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment