Tonight I went to the nursing home to sing Christmas songs! I had an amazing time and well I feel great that I did it. I took 45 minutes out of my evening and went and sang songs to people who will cherish that moment for a long time. Several went to sing and I think that is just another good example of Christmas! Not about presents its about doing for others!
I was reading in John 1:14 tonight and I got stuck on the verse...
The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. John 1:14
THE WORD BECAME FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He became one with the word! Isn't that amazing? I just love it, I think it gives me a goal. I need to know my Bible inside and out! It needs to be in me and others need to see that it is in me!
God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment