Saturday, December 4, 2010

STRESSED!

Psalm 31:14-15  I trust in you, O Lord; I say "You are my God."  My times are in your hands.

I am always amazed that their is always a verse for me in every situation.  Today I am stressed out, Shane is gone to the woods and of course today is the day that everything happens here in San Angelo.. Santa at the fort and the Christmas parade..AH! And to top it off Brent's friend is with us.  LOL So my buttons have been pushed today..my children and their attitudes.  Then I read this verse and I just feel at ease.  My times are in your hands.

David was stressed out just like me, and he was able to turn to God! This is where we get this verse.  I don't need to be stressed because God takes that and will take care of it for me. 

Any time I have ever had a problem I just run to the Bible and well their is always a verse or story that I can relate too! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment