Thursday, December 2, 2010

Galations 1:10

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.  
Galations 1:10

I wanted God to led me to a verse and boy did he ever!  Read it...WOW!  This is so me, at times I forget who the heck I am.  I try so hard to please others and well I end up being the two faced Christian.  That is not who I want to be.  But yet I fail a lot.  I want society to accept me and my things and I want to be in the cool group.  How LAME does that last sentence sound?  I know I am wrong but I am on the right path.  Doing a daily devotional with God has led me to do amazing things.  I am growing so much as a Christian, I will never go back!  However I do struggle daily....for example...I was on the phone yesterday with a friend and she isn't a Christian so I let my guard down so the conversation wouldn't be awkward but why? I have no idea why I would do this but I did.  

My name is JoBeth Hilliard and from here on out I will try my hardest to only please my GOD not society.

No comments:

Post a Comment