So I use to always write down my prayers but kind of got off track.:( But I'm at it again! I bought a Mead composition notebook today and already first couple of pages are full. Just a suggestion, but I think everyone should write things down! Write your prayers thoughts questions to God all down. You will be amazed what you see!
Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.
Many times someone hurts our feelings and instead of just letting it go we hold onto it. This sucks because it is pointless, even harmful, to wallow in our hurt and to count all the ways thing could be better otherwise. Whoever hurt you won't be hurting, but you will be hurting yourself. We will just become more and more bitter. Give it to God! Let it go!
No comments:
Post a Comment