Friday, December 3, 2010

"God who saves me"

Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:5 

Oh I just love this verse...first time I have ever seen it I think!  It is the bible verse of the day.  I heard it on Air One today and just feel in love!!! "For you are the God who saves me"  He saves us every day...he died for us and every day we are reminded of this..because we all mess up and sin, but guess WHAT he saves you.  The last part of the verse.."All day long I put my hope in you"  I love that.  I think this goes to show us that no matter what we are doing God needs to be a part of it.  Praise him while doing the dishes or when you are driving to the store.  You don't have to close your eyes or be on your knees to talk to him.  Just talk to him like you would talk to your best friend.  
He will lead us where we need to go, you just have to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment