Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He loves to help us!

Have you ever had two bad days in a row..so bad that you actually pray that God would just come on and rescue us from this horrible place called earth.  Yup that would be me..however yesterday I just sat on my white bench and just cried my eyes out to God.  And today I read this..I worried my prayers and asked him over and over again.  I didn't need to do that cause he hears me and in time will help me or do whatever he needs to do.  "HE LOVES TO HELP" if he loves to help us than we need to let him!


James 1:5-8
If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father.  He loves to help.  You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it.  Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought.  People who "worry their prayers" are like wind-whipped waves.  Don't think you're going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment