http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p4G2GbPYQA
Copy and paste this link...and then just listen. This song is one of my favorites! Every time I just need a pick me up I just listen and get refueled for the day! God is so good, he lives not just because I read it in the Bible but because I spoke with him this morning! I hope you enjoy it as much I do!
Today was one of those days where I just felt like I couldn't get anything done..got to much on my plate, trying to hurry and get everything done for Christmas. And then I feel like I am forgetting what Christmas is all about..not about us or presents. This amazing person was born and grew up and took away our pain. We shouldn't get caught up with all the other stuff just remember why we are here and the real reason we celebrate Christmas!!
God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment