Sunday, December 26, 2010

Church

Have you ever been to church and there is a child who just won't shut up??? Yup this morning it was mine. Riley won't go to the nursery and I would make him but then I just feel sorry for the people who have to watch him.  So we are in big church and I'm trying to multi task, listen to preacher and entertain Riley.  Then my kid starts playing peek a boo with some people a few pews back.  Bro. Billy is talking and every five seconds you hear BOO.  LOL Yes it was cute but I hate that I might have distracted someone from hearing the word.  So for all of you at Church this morning, if you are reading this I am sorry!

While multi-tasking today a few things that Bro.Billy said stuck out to me:

*Every person has as much of Jesus as they want.  How much do you want from him?
*When people see me they should know what kingdom I come from.

Do you know what kingdom you are in?????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment