I got online this morning! I was longing to hear God's word, so I went to http://www.elementweb.net/media/ this is my old church in Wyoming. They put their sermons online for people like me! And well anyways I watched a sermon from the Impact Series. And I really enjoyed Pastor Jeff! This is what I learned:
ALL OF US ARE CALLED TO DO SOMETHING....yup even you!
How do I know I have what it takes?
Judges 6:11-16
He is hiding and then the Angel appears and says "Mighty Hero" WOW! This is just crazy!
The Lord sees what you can be not what you currently are. There is nothing in this life that should derail my passion for God.
1.Check your doubts
Sometimes we might doubt God not ourselves. God is always there! We have what it takes because we have God. God + anyone = anything:Because God IN me= everything
2. Go with what you have!
the strength you have is all you need because its God's strength.
3. Listen to the Lord!
God is with us, that is how we can do anything!
A lot of us are hearing GO, but we gives God a lot of buts........ GO GO GO! Have some guts and get off your buts!
No comments:
Post a Comment