Monday, November 15, 2010

Stressed OUT!

AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let me tell you about this day..... Woke up, Brent was in a horrible mood. He just wanted to cry this morning.  So I get him off to school and then head to the clinic because Riley needs his shots. Get there at 8..no one in line but I have to wait..845 I'm leaving.  I see Riley  pulling on his ears so I just ask a doctor to check them out. He does and says"WOW they are really red but we don't have any openings so you will have to go off base." LAME I am already here just give me some meds.
So I leave here and head to the clinic....I leave the clinic at 11:00 head to walmart to get meds....1145......AH Oh man it was horrible. A very long and stressful day.....but the only thing that kept me going was knowing that I got to come home and read my Bible and do my blog.  I knew that everything was going to be okay and I just needed to calm down! I felt at peace even when I thought I should be crying...AWESOME huh?

In the day of my trouble I will call on You, for You will answer me. Psalm 86:7
Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. John 14:1
Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 1 Peter 5: 7

When you are feeling stress out or your about to have an emotional breakdown..LOL Just give it to him...he will take care of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment