Well I got into an arguement...and I know better I should have just told the person to shut up and left it at that. But its hard for me to keep my mouth shut when I feel like I was being attacked. So I opened up my mouth and I can say that I didn't say anything horrible..I didn't throw daggers but I should have just walked away. So now two days later I still have hurt feelings and it just keeps bugging me. AH! Don't you just hate it when people put you down and make you feel like poo.
Well anyways I was needing some help this morning...God led me to ......................
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Romans 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.
Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Yup I should have just kept my mouth shut and now I have a bigger mess to clean up but I will and I know I will be okay. I just let my emotions get the best of me!! It's tough to pray for those who bug the crap out of you..but I will give it a try!
Yup I should have just kept my mouth shut and now I have a bigger mess to clean up but I will and I know I will be okay. I just let my emotions get the best of me!! It's tough to pray for those who bug the crap out of you..but I will give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment