There is a way that seems right to a man.... Proverbs 14:12
If God came to you and ask "Choose which way, easy or hard path" Which way would you choose? Well of course the easy way huh? I think we all want to choose the easy way but in reality there never is an easy way... if obedience were always an easy decision, Abraham's willingness to sacrifice Isaac was pointless. He calls on us to do hard things....
On Saturday I was in search for a bible verse and so I googled it. I found this:
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/bible-friends/
I have now read it over and over...it is pretty much a slap in the face for me. Only cause I know that it was there for me to find because I have been praying about this for awhile now. I know that I have some friendships that need to go, but I like being the nice person and making everyone happy! :( I know that path before me will be hard but it wasn't suppose to be easy....I know what I have to do when the time comes!
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment