Yup reading more today about lies.. We all do it and if you are sitting there saying you don't well than you are lying. As much as we want to be obedient and submissive to God, we like our sins. We need to dispense with the lies and cut to the chase. Our flaws, addictions, hang-ups, and other issues are sin. We all sin...and no sin is bigger or better than another. I got pregnant before I was married ... yup that is a sin, my dad had an affair and guess WHAT that is the same sin. You telling a lie this week, or lusting, talking about a friend.....Yup that is the same sin. SIN IS SIN...just sometimes we look at it differently and judge others because their sin seems worse. Well it's not...in God's eyes its all a mess.
2 Corinthians 7:1
"With promises like this to pull us on, dear friends, let's make a clean break with everything that defiles or distracts us, both within and without. Let's make our entire lives fit and holy temples for the worship of God.
Obedience means marching right on whether we feel like it or not. -D.L. Moody
It's hard to change habits and change who you are or better yourself...but just try! Let go of the sin you have committed and the sin that has been committed against you. Letting go of what has been done against you is the hardest thing...I know this because for a long time I held onto this affair that my dad had. Why did I do this all it caused was more pain and grief. It's hard but we can do it...let it go!
Changing is always hard but its always good right? Get rid of the lies this next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment