Are you a worrier? Join the club. Man I worry about worrying...LOL it's so true. I always worry about things I can't control. I actually thought the other day what happens if I die..then I started worrying about it...I'm ALIVE! Yes it is very sad, but kindof amusing. I found this verse in:
2 Timothy 4:18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom.
No soldiers of Christ are ever lost, missing, or left dead on the battlefield.- J.C. Ryle
I keep reading and reading that verse over and over again...God has promised us safety..and we still worry. We have to Trust in the Lord with all your heart, not your head. Proverbs 3:5
God is here for us we just have to talk to him and let him have the chance to show us the way..so STOP worrying and start praying!
such a hard lesson to learn. God is doing the planning we really have to let go and let God. I worry often, and you are right, God will handle it, we just have to pray and believe.
ReplyDelete