Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Faith

Do you have one hand up praising God and the other hand is in trouble with your sins?  I know I use to be guilty of praising God on Sunday but then Monday roles around and well the hand praising God isn't up anymore it is down and I am doing my own thing.  When we try to satisfy ourselves with other things, our hands are reaching in the wrong direction and falling for a lie.  But no matter what is distracting those hands we know that they need to be pleasing God.

I do not want merely to possess faith; I want a faith that possesses me. -Charles Kingsley

Isn't that the truth! Hebrews 11:6 says "And without faith it is impossible to please him"

Are you doing something that is taking away from both of your hands being raised to God.  I know that sometimes I get caught up in gossip and well that is wrong and I need to stay focused on having both hands raised to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment