Thursday, November 18, 2010

God is the solution to all earthly problems!

Do you trust God as Healer and then, as an afterthought, ask people to pray for your illness?  Do you trust God as Provider and then, if you happen to think about it, pray for his supply?  Do you trust God as Protector and then, just in case, invest in the best security systems money can buy?

There is nothing wrong with meeting our human needs...but we have to put God first and our Human effort is second...
In my readings today I was in Ezra Ch 8...I asked myself if I was an Asa or an Ezra..
"I was ashamed to ask the king for soldiers and horsemen to protect us from enemies on the road." Ezra 8:22

Honor God with your faith, and he will honor your faith with Himself.


I'm guilty of asking for something and then figuring out what I can do to get it done...LAME I know. Why ask him if you don't think he will do it?????

No comments:

Post a Comment