Saturday, November 13, 2010

AJAY IS HERE!

Well my Uncle B and Aunt Sunny had a baby this morning at 5! I am so excited for them!  Ajay is 9lbs and 20.5 inches long! Little fat guy! Them having their baby made me think of my labor experiences... my mom dancing around the room while I was having a contraction with Brent.  Then with Riley, Shane said something that I know I will never forget... I was having problems, Riley was already out and I told my husband to go look at him... he said "No, I will stay with you..we can always have another baby but we can never have another JoBeth"  Then he kissed my forehead  and he stayed beside me until I was in the okay.

Children are such a blessing... I found a scripture back in August, I have always heard about it but never knew where it was...
 John 16:21-22 "When a woman gives birth, she has a hard time, there's no getting around it.  But when the baby is born, there is joy in the birth.  This new life in the world wipes out memory of the pain."

This is so true....Cause before I went to the hospital I was screaming at Shane telling his to take me...he was on google...typing in False labor! AH! But I can tell you about it but I don't remember exactly what the pain feels like.Crazy isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment