Have you ever heard the saying, "Apples do not fall far from the tree"? I think that this is a perfect example of us and God. God is the strong tree and we are his apples...and yes we may fall but we will not go far. For many of us we have been on the ground way too long. God doesn't want us to be lukewarm.. don't be wishy-washy in the faith.
I was reading again today in Romans and Ch12 vs 11 stuck out..it says "Don't burn out; Keep yourselves fueled and aflame."
The question I asked myself after reading this was do I have passion? Can you see it in me? I want to be the person to where everyone can see that God lives in me. I want you all to know that I strive everyday, its not easy. Even as a Christian life is tough...I have many ups and downs just like everyone else. But I have someone to run too.
No comments:
Post a Comment